Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am amazed!

God is so good! I am packing up my place and getting ready to graduate tomorrow and I just had to sit and write about how Big my God is. I am overwhelmed.

Over the last two weeks I have had more than one college student drop by my office and hand me a 100 dollar bill for this mission (money I know that some of them struggle to earn). I have been given cards that when I open them there is a $300 or $ 400 dollar check inside. I have had a sweet young AWANA boy write me a letter with a 20 dollar bill inside that he had his mom take out of his savings account for this misson. I have had people walk up to me and buy one of my Nicaragua t-shirts...they have no idea where I am going but since the word Christ is on them they want a part. I have had person after person write me, email me, or tell me in person that they will be praying....and on and on!

Oh, what little faith I often have! My faith is much to small at times for this Big God I serve. God increase my faith! Just as I start to try and figure out how I am going to do this or pay for that God says.... be still and know that I am God and I am just waiting to use my people to provide. I am not all there but it is so awesome to go in faith trusting that God will provide for my daily needs and even more. I am blessed abundantly and my "need" is nothing in comparison to the majority of people in Nicaragua whom I will serve.

Well, I suppose I should continue to pack since I have only finished 1 box...aahhh! Thank you all for your encouragement. I am overwhelmed.

I graduate tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!! Praise God!

Dr. Aaron....he he!

1 comment:

  1. that is SOOO awesome and encouraging Rach! thanks for sharing! see you in a few hours for the last time ever. ;) haha

    ReplyDelete